Covid-19, along with other flus and colds will be rife in the community this winter. With this in mind, please be diligent about not attending our in-person groups and events if you have any cold/flu symptoms, and be assured that our team will do the same.
Remember if you have Covid-19, antivirals are available for people with MS, just call Healthline – 0800 611 116.
You may like to consider vaccination for COVID-19 www.BookMyVaccine.nz and flu Flu (influenza) vaccine | NZ immunisations | Te Whatu Ora – Health NZ (immunise.health.nz)
The COVID-19 Disability Helpline is available to chat about:
- managing COVID-19 at home
- support and advice for any general health concerns you may have
- accessibility at different vaccination and testing sites
- getting your vaccination safely
- vaccinations and testing at home.
For support with anxiety, distress or mental wellbeing, you can call or text 1737 to talk with a trained counsellor for free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.