Volunteer Application Form
VOLUNTEER CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Volunteers with Multiple Sclerosis Auckland provide support services that promote the well-being and independence of people with Multiple Sclerosis. The aim of this agreement is to ensure that the partnership between the volunteer and Multiple Sclerosis Auckland is based on clearly understood expectations, and is consistent with MS Auckland’s policies and procedures.
Having been accepted as a Volunteer for Multiple Sclerosis Auckland, the following terms of service will apply:
The Multiple Sclerosis Society agrees to provide the Volunteer with:
- A clear outline of Volunteer tasks and expected results.
- Adequate orientation to Multiple Sclerosis Auckland’s goals and the needs of their Members.
- Appropriate guidance whenever required to perform agreed tasks.
- Reimburse Volunteers with out of pocket expenses, provided these are discussed and agreed beforehand and a receipt is produced.
- References wherever required.
The Volunteer agrees to:
- Provide expected results as outlined in the Volunteer job description.
- To respect the confidentiality of all information, concerning the Society’s members, staff, other Volunteers, and activities. This restriction continues to apply even after the Volunteer ceases to carry out duties for and with the Society.
- Early advice of any concerns or problems to the Volunteer Coordinator.