MS Auckland is looking for an organised and driven person with great relationship management skills. This part time role is an opportunity to join our team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of Aucklanders living with Multiple Sclerosis.
The Donor and Bequests Relations Officer will grow and maintain a community of bequestors and regular givers to the Society. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to use their relationship building, communication and social media skills to make a difference in the lives of people living with MS. This is a new position with scope for the incumbent to have input into the development of a community engagement strategy. The key objectives of this role are:
- To grow the number of donors and known bequestors
- Strengthen relationships with existing donors and known bequestors, and grow the number of donors and bequestors
- Build community, and increase engagement and communication with that community
- Work with the wider team to develop profile and exposure in order to enable a larger audience to choose to support the work of MS Auckland
- To highlight benefits of supporting, and the ways in which people can gift to MS Auckland with bequests and donations
This is a one-year fixed contract with possibility for renewal or move to permanent. 16 hours per week (across 2 or 3 days) based out of our office in Takapuna with some flexibility for remote work.