MS Auckland welcomes you to join us at Gibbs Farm
Secure your tickets quickly -Limited entry.
- This is a 7km hilly walk, with no set pathway and is not wheelchair friendly.
- There is no onsite cafe – so please bring food and refreshments
- No dogs allowed
- Please familiarise yourself with the Gibbs Farm Visitor’s Term of Access
- Entry is at 2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
- Gibbs Farm is a private property open by appointment only on scheduled monthly visitor days.
- $80 donation fee gains access for one person to Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park on Friday 24th September – 10am – 2pm. Gibbs Farm does not charge an entrance fee.
- For further information please refer to www.gibbsfarm.org.nz
Explore the much-celebrated open-air sculpture park in the stunning Kaipara Harbour, north of Auckland.
Gibbs farm hosts the greatest collection of large-scale outdoor sculptures in the country, from some of the world’s most renowned artists.
There are large lakes and ponds that will require supervision with children (if applicable) as will various animals at several locations on the property.
Gibbs Farm is a private property open by appointment only on scheduled monthly visitor days, as per our website http://bookings.gibbsfarm.org.nz/reservations/ There is no entry fee applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm. All proceeds raised from this event will be donated directly to MS Auckland. Visitors also agree to the terms of access as outlined here by Gibbs Farm. For more info visit www.gibbsfarm.org.nz
All proceeds raised from this event will be donated directly to MS Auckland. Thank you for supporting MS Auckland.